JAGADHGURU

JAGADHGURU
க்ஷேமமா இருங்கோ

சனி, அக்டோபர் 07, 2006

Humour...or...is it just a joke !

Long ago, I read this joke somewhere. I thought I could reproduce it here expressing courtesy to the person who might not even remember he told this. Three men well versed in mimicry were also too boastful and were also competing in an evening show, full of home makers. The compere asked them, as the show began, to narrate what they were capable of. The first one jumped on the mike, said, " I bark like dogs.!" The compere said, what if, every one of us bark when our husbands come home late. The imitator said, That is OK. But when I bark, postmen climb on lamp posts. As the second imitator came on the dais, he was seen beating on his breast. He said I bellow like a bull. What for? The compere asked. Replied he: Some cows are adamant you know. As they hear my sound, they are on their knees. The third came to the dais, politely said that he does not know much in mimicry. But when he crowa like a cock,he always found the Sun rises in the East.