JAGADHGURU

JAGADHGURU
க்ஷேமமா இருங்கோ

புதன், ஜூன் 13, 2007

Pazhamudhir Cholai

A Phone Call Overheard. hELLO....Good Morning..Madam ...How r you ! I am fine, Madam. wHAT? i AM to be nominated for VICE PRESIDENT'S POST ! ! ?... None else is there ? Is it !... What ? All other names they have rejected ????? Oh..very very sorry madam.... I thought you were calling to nominate me for President....!! you know I have sufficient experience. I am already President of my house.. yes madam. ..exactly madam. you know...I put my signature wherever I am asked to.. yes..madam... Madam, none can be more loyal.... Pardon....hello ! hello hello !!! did u tell them that even food I take only with my left hand ? hello...even then...hello ..hello..pardon... What did u say? Is it already filled up ? ....what ? Is there a contest ! Oh ! My God ! What madam..? .Vice President's Post ??? for me ?? !!! Sorry Madam...Dont mistake me Madam. Thank you very much but I'm really very very busy. Methought i cd accept if it were President's post. anyway...I can wait for my turn....what?....five years.? Ok madam.. I'll respond positively if it is President...OK ! Good night, madam. God Bless You. (PS: My wife had just received a call from a patron of our "Apartments Residents Association" requesting her to become Vice President, since I resigned, after opting to contest for President's Post.) pazhamudhi Cholai