JAGADHGURU

JAGADHGURU
க்ஷேமமா இருங்கோ

சனி, செப்டம்பர் 15, 2012

GANESA CHARANAM CHARANAM GANESHA



Avvayar, the Noted Tamil Poetess entered into a bargain with Lord Ganesha.

O Ganesa !! I shall give you milk, pure honey, jaggery with dal. Oh ! Lord Ganesa with an elephant face ! you give me back

ALL THE THREE FACETS OF SANGATHAMIZH.
IYAL ISAI NAATAKAM.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MRS.RAJESWARI for inspiring me to sing this centuries old song.
Equally Mrs.Radharani, who has given an apt quote right underneath this posting.

ஐந்து கரத்தினை யானை முகத்தினை என்று துவங்கும் பாடல்.


ஐந்து கரத்தனை ஆணை முகத்தனை இந்தின்
இளம்பிறை போலும் எயிற்றனை
நந்தி மகன்தனை ஞான கொழுந்தினை
புந்தியில்
வைத்தடி போற்றுகின்றேனே.. 


The five limbed one, bestowed with an Elephant visage,
And tusks that are curved and shining like the crescent moon.
The son of Nandi and the embodiment of supreme knowledge,

I have sung her quoted song also which is equally immortal

Last but not the least, while starting to upload this file, I got an email informing me of a new rangoli from Smt.Vani Muthukrishnan, a pioneer in Rangoli Art.
When I saw the blog, I thought I was blessed by Lord Vinayaka.

Because right at that time, I got a vinayaka Rangoli which u see at the start.

As one may finally see,
we are but instruments of He.
It is He who acts thro' us mortals.

Having said that,
I before Lord Ganapathi.

பாலும் தெளி தேனும் பாடல், மற்றும் ஐந்து கரத்தினை பாடல்கள் இங்கே ஒலிக்கின்றன
கேட்டு விநாயகனின் அருள் பெறுங்கள்.